Satan in Pop Cultre: Minaj, Monster & Monster
Posted by addisethiopia on November 15, 2014
They want to get another world war going so that they can stop the rapid awakening going on around the planet.
- Illuminati symbolism in Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda’ music video
- Nicki Minaj’s misguided Nazi hip-hop dystopia achieves a rare feat: offending absolutely everybody
- ‘Beast’ By Dre: Beats are Satanic Illuminati headphones
““Monster ” is the audio company that actually builds the headphones for Dr. Dre’s company. We see the name “Monster” all over the place (e.g. Lady Gaga’s ‘little monsters’, the film Monsters Inc., Rihanna and Eminem’s song The Monster, Kanye West’s song Monster, Lady Gaga’s song Monster, Paramore’s song Monster, Imagine Dragons’ song Monster, Monster energy drinks, etc.)”
Monster Energy Drinks Promote Satan, Viral Video Claims
A video that’s going viral these days shows a woman explaining why Monster Energy drinks promote Satan and oppose Christ. The video is getting a lot of attention.
The video, shown below, appears to be taken at a demonstration table, where a presenter is explaining the evils of Monster drinks. While mere mortals may see nothing more than a disfigured acrid-green “M” that looks like a monster’s claw on the Monster cans, the Satan expert claims that each part of the M is the Hebrew symbol “vav“, which stands for 6.
- The M in Monster is made up of three Hebrew symbols meaning the number 6 – hence, 666, the mark of the beast.
- Christian cross hidden in the letter O, which turns upside down when drinking.
- Immoral references on cans and boxes, including ‘the f-word’ and ‘MILF.’
- Motto “Unleash the beast” referring to the anti-Christ.
Watch the video, and see the presentation for yourself.