The Book Of Enoch’s Fallen Angels Imprisoned In Antarctica And Are Still Alive!
Posted by addisethiopia on March 15, 2017
The book of Enoch seems to reveal that the fallen Angels are still alive and may very well be in Antarctica. No wonder all that strange things that happen in this barren waist land. But what is more shocking is that Enoch reveals that the fallen Angels are still effecting events and men on the earth.
The Ethiopian Book Of Enoch Chapter 18 And 19 Speaking Of Antartica – Where The Fallen Angels Were Locked Up?
1. I then surveyed the receptacles of all the winds, perceiving that they contributed to adorn the whole creation, and to preserve the foundation of the earth.
2. I surveyed the stone which supports the corners of the earth.
3. I also beheld the four winds, which bear up the earth, and the firmament of heaven.
4. And I beheld the winds occupying the exalted sky.
5. Arising in the midst of heaven and of earth, and constituting the pillars of heaven.
6. I saw the winds which turn the sky, which cause the orb of the sun and of all the stars to set; and over the earth I saw the winds which support the clouds.
7. I saw the path of the angels.
15. Then the angel said, This place, until the consummation of heaven and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven.
16. The stars which roll over fire are those which transgressed the commandment of God before their time arrived; for they came not in their proper season. Therefore was He offended with them, and bound them, until the period of the consummation of their crimes in the secret year.
1. Then Uriel said, Here the angels, who cohabited with women, appointed their leaders;
2. And being numerous in appearance made men profane, and caused them to err; so that they sacrificed to devils as to gods. For in the great day there shall be a judgment, with which they shall be judged, until they are consumed; and their wives also shall be judged, who led astray the angels of heaven that they might salute them.
3. And I, Enoch, I alone saw the likeness of the end of all things. Nor did any human being see it, as I saw it.
The Ark of Gabriel, Antarctica, Russia and the Apocalypse
A strange series of seemingly linked news stories popped up recently about something called the Ark of Gabriel. It’s referred to as “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad” and is mentioned in conjunction with mass deaths in Saudi Arabia, Russian military operations, secret bases in Antarctica and, most recently, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church. What is the Ark of Gabriel and why is it suddenly in the news?
While substantiated references to the Ark of Gabriel seem to be non-existent, there are plenty of unsubstantiated tales about it. The most popular story is that the Archangel Gabriel – who many believe told Mary she would give birth to Jesus and dictated the Koran to the Prophet Muhammed – also gave an ark to Muhammed to bury at a place of worship where it would not be removed until the end of the world. It’s not the same as the Ark of the Covenant, which is mention in the Christian Bible and the Koran.
That place of worship was believed to be the Grand Mosque (Masjid al-Haram Mosque) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where millions pilgrimage annually. The Grand Mosque was being expanded in 2015 when, on September 11th, a crane fell, killing 107 people, including a construction crew. One rumor was that the construction crew had discovered the Ark of Gabriel and was killed by a “plasma emission.” Less than two weeks later, on September 24th, an estimated 4,000 worshipers were killed in what was officially called a stampede and unofficially called another “plasma emission” linked to the Ark.
It is a fact backed up by The One and Only True Holy Bible that the Gabriel which announced the birth of the Savior to Mary was in no way the said imposture freak that said thus and so to the false prophet Mohammit. To confuse the two is doing what the current anti-Pope Francis does is making common cause with terror. This deadly Arc of Gabriel shares no thing with the holy God of the Bible.