Addis Bus Burst Into Flame
Posted by addisethiopia on April 29, 2012
The above “hot” video footage is taken for the very first time in Addis Abeba Transit Service history
Good old Addis Abeba “Anbesa / Lion” Bus was burst into flame on the ‘Ring Road’. The fire had been caused by an electrical fault on the bus — 35 terrified passengers were ordered of the bus, incredibly, there were no fatalities and no injuries. Passengers were saying the driver saw a spark. He got everybody off the bus and within minutes it was ablaze for about half an hour. Emergency services were called and firemen were able to control the blaze within 30 minutes.